105 Mt. Blue Circle, Suite 1
Farmington, Maine 04938
Employee Cornerstone Campaign
As an employee of Franklin Community Health Network, you are a part of an inspiring team that provides extraordinary service to those who come to us for their health care. Cornerstones is the newly revitalized employee-giving program at Franklin Community Health Network that provides you with an opportunity to formally demonstrate the spirit of philanthropy that has come to be associated with our health care community. Donations can be directed to your choice of funds:
• Unrestricted -– This fund allows Franklin Community Health Network the flexibility to direct your donation to its areas of greatest need.
• Community Health -- This fund supports the work of the Healthy Community Coalition, whose Mobile Health Unit welcomes over 5,000 residents each year, offering screening and prevention activities, and whose health advocates and task forces work at the grass-roots level to promote community health.
• Equipment -- This fund will allow Franklin Memorial Hospital to upgrade equipment in the surgical suite and other areas in the coming year. This fund also helps upgrade equipment at hospital-sponsored physician practices.
• Livermore Falls Medical Arts Center -- This fund will offset construction and site work costs of a new 13,500 square-foot medical arts center located in Livermore Falls.
• Emergency Department Renovations -- This fund supports the renovations to the emergency department. The proposed changes will enhance patient flow, create a more efficient triage area, create a more private designated mental health area, and include a private waiting area for MRI patients.
Make an online donation now. Other funding options available.