About Your Bill
In our efforts to improve service to you, we have redesigned our bill to make it easier to read and understand.
Please take a moment to review this sample of your billl.
About Your Bill
- In addition to statements from Franklin Memorial Hospital, you may receive statements or bills from other providers or specialists affiliated with the hospital. Payment should be made to the provider specified on your statement.
- As a courtesy to you, Franklin Memorial Hospital bills your insurance company. Your deductibles and copayments are payable at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
- After your insurance company makes a payment, you may have a remaining balance. We will send you a statement for this amount.
- If you do not have insurance coverage, you will receive statements from us for the amount you owe.
- Until your hospital bill is paid in full, you will receive additional correspondence from our office to keep you informed of the status of your account(s).
Patient Accounts Services are available to explain the billing and payment procedures and to help you with any questions or concerns. We can be reached by calling 855-598-6363 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
As we continue to improve patient care, we are also improving our operational procedures so that you are informed and comfortable with how the billing process works.
We are always here to answer your questions or to explain any process. We want to hear your suggestions on how we can make things better for you.
If you have questions, please call.
Toll Free: 888-952-2772