The Latest Medical Practice Relocations
Medical Arts Center Ground Floor Offices Reopen
February 10, 2010
Four days after the Franklin Health Medical Arts Center west wing (Franklin Health Women’s Care, Orthopaedics, and the Martha B. Webber Breast Care Center) reopened with a ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday, hospital officials have announced that the Human Resources and Care Management departments will reoccupy their offices on the ground floor of the center on February 12 and February 17, respectively.
Updates on medical practice and office relocations include the following:
• Franklin Health Pediatrics began seeing patients on February 10, in its temporary location on the second floor of the Mt. Blue Health Center, the same space that it previously occupied. Designated parking is located at the rear of the building.
• Evergreen Child Development Center began seeing patients on the second floor of the Mt. Blue Health Center on February 11, in the space previously occupied by Communications and Development. Designated parking is located at the rear of the building.
• Franklin Health Surgery began seeing patients on the second floor of the Mt. Blue Health Center on February 16, in the space previously occupied by the Evergreen Child Development Center. Designated parking is located at the rear of the building.
• Franklin Health Urology patients continue to report to the registration desk on the 2nd floor of the hospital.
• Franklin Health Access is now located in the Greenwood Building.
“Anyone who is unsure where to go for his or her appointment can always call our prerecorded hotline for instructions,” said Gerald Cayer, Franklin Community Health Network executive vice president. “The number is 779-2163.”
“We officially closed our incident command center for the Medical Arts Center fire on Monday, February 8,” added Cayer. “We are now in the building reconstruction phase which will take from six and nine months to complete.”
Click here to see a campus map.
Subscribe to our RSS news feed