Indoor Community Walking Sites 2014
February 11, 2014
There are no fees for any of the walking tours on this list. All walkers should bring their walking shoes with them to change into once they arrive at the school. This will keep the floors clean and safe to walk on.
- Spruce Mountain High School North Campus, 897-4336, Monday-Friday 6 - 7:30 am. Call in advance.
- UMF Health & Fitness Center, 778-7495, First Saturday of the Month, 10 am - 4 pm
- Farmington Community Center, 778-3464, Monday-Friday 9 - 10 am, October-June 1st
- Mt. Blue High School Indoor Walking Route & Mt Blue Middle School, 778-4307 and 778-3735, Monday-Friday 6 - 7 am, Call for availability
- Cape Cod Hill School Gym, New Sharon, 778-3031, Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:30 am, Call for availability
- Wilton Academy Hill School Gym, 645-4488, Monday-Friday 7:30 - 8:15 am
- Strong School Gym, 684-3521, Monday-Friday 6:30 - 7 am and Tuesday-Friday 7:30 - 9 pm (except when there is a school dance or game)
- Phillips Middle School Gym, 639-2909, Monday-Friday 6 - 7 am (7:30 pm some days) Call for availability
- Kingfield School Gym, 265-4132, Monday-Friday 6 - 7 am, Monday and Friday 3 - 7 pm (Except during basketball season, Dec-mid Feb). Call for availability
- Mt. Abram High School Gym, 678-2701, Monday- Friday 7 - 8 am, Morning walkers check in at office, March through May 4:30-8:00pm
- Anti-Gravity Complex, Carrabassett Valley, 237-5566, Monday-Friday 6 - 9:30 am
Facilities listed above are available on the days and times indicated, excluding school vacations and storm days.
If you would like more information please contact the Healthy Community Coalition at (800) 525-3136. For outdoor walking opportunities in your area, visit www.thecommunityconnector.org.
Subscribe to our RSS news feed