Hospital Offers H1N1 Vaccine Clinics
Open to anyone wanting the vaccine regardless of age
January 18, 2010
Franklin Memorial Hospital is hosting six public H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine clinics starting on January 25 that will be open to anyone wanting the vaccine regardless of age. The clinics are taking place:
• Monday, January 25, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Wednesday, January 27, 5-8 p.m.
• Friday, January 29, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Wednesday, February 3, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Thursday, February 4, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Wednesday, March 3, 5-8 p.m. (This clinic will be for the follow-up visit for children under the age of 10 who were previously vaccinated and need their 2nd dose.)
All clinics take place at Franklin Memorial Hospital in the Bass Room. Attendees should bring their health insurance card with them. For those who are uninsured or insurance does not cover the full cost of the vaccine, there will be no charge.
For additional information contact Pam Hadley, infection control coordinator at 779-2508.
Franklin Community Health Network reminds residents to call its flu hotline for updates about local seasonal flu and H1N1 vaccine availability and public flu shot clinics. The hotline number is 779-3147. Information is also available online at www.fchn.org/news/flu-updates.
Subscribe to our RSS news feed