Health Careers Scholarship Awards Announced
April 24, 2007
The Franklin Memorial Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship Committee has announced the six recipients of the West Central Maine Health Careers Scholarship Program. The scholarships are presented to students residing in the Franklin Memorial Hospital service area who are pursuing careers in the health care field.
Each of the following will be awarded a $500 scholarship from the Auxiliary upon successful completion of their first semester. They include:
- Andrew Crandall of Farmington who will attend Utica College for nursing
- Lauren Farrington of Jay who will attend Kennebec Valley Community College for nursing
- Caitlin Bean of Jay who will attend CMMC’s School of Nursing
- Taylor Carlton of Chesterville who will attend the University of New England for physician assistant studies
- Alexis Alexander of Farmington who will attend Southern Maine Community College for radiology
- Erica Webster of Dixfield who attends CMMC’s School of Nursing
"There are many considerations involved in the selection process," said Emily Floyd, Chair of the FMH Auxiliary Scholarship Committee. "These students are to be congratulated and have our best wishes for a successful career".
Subscribe to our RSS news feed