HCC Releases Flu Shot Schedule
Schedule runs from October 4 thru November 13
September 28, 2012
Flu shots will soon be available from the Healthy Community Coalition of Greater Franklin County. Starting October 4 , Healthy Community Coalition staff will be available to administer the influenza vaccine (flu shot) at the following sites.
- October 4: Food City, Wilton, noon - 4 p.m.
- October 11: Ron’s Market, Farmington, noon - 4 p.m.
- October 16: Weld Town Office, 10 a.m. - noon; Strong Town Office, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- October 18: Tranten’s, Kingfield, noon - 4 p.m.; New Vineyard, Our Village Market, 5 - 7 p.m.
- October 23: Imelda’s, New Sharon, 10 a.m.- noon; Mill Stream Grange, Vienna, 1 - 3 p.m.
- October 25: Backwoods, Rangeley, noon - 4 p.m.
- November 1: Carthage Town Office, 1 - 3 p.m.
- November 8: Phillips Town Office, 9 a.m. - noon
- November 13: Otis Federal Credit Union, Jay, 10 a.m. - noon
November 19: Eustis Town Hall 9:30–11 a.m.; Carrabassett Valley Town Office 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
Due to the cost of the vaccine, there is a suggested donation of $20 at Healthy Community Coalition clinics (or by donating what you can afford). Insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid cannot be accepted. The Healthy Community Coalition purchases all vaccine used and appreciates donations to help cover costs.
Flu shots will be provided to individuals 18 and older. Those who are under the age of 18 are recommended to contact their primary care medical provider.
For more information, contact the Healthy Community Coalition at 779-2926.
Subscribe to our RSS news feed