Worksite health promotion should be viewed as an investment in a business’ most important asset, its employees. Studies show that employees are more likely to be on the job and performing well when they are in optimal health. Benefits of implementing a wellness program include:
- Attracting the most talented workers
- Reducing absenteeism and lost time
- Improving on-the-job time utilization, decision making and productivity
- Improving employee morale
- Reduction in turnover
- Improved disease management and prevention, and a healthier workforce in general, both of which contribute to lower health care costs.
- Reduce Stress