Worksite Wellness Award Program
Healthy Community Coalition's worksite wellness annual award program called WorkHealthy! is a free program that allows businesses to be awarded and recognized for having healthy worksite policies and practices. Policy development is a crucial part of changing the workplace environment. HCC is committed to help you create a healthier office by supporting your policy efforts.
Our Program Offers:
- New tools ways to promote health and wellness in the office.
- Awards and recognition for your work.
- Chances to learn more about community events, workshops and meetings.
- Technical assistance with health policy development.
- Access to HCC’s health screenings.
- Chance to win a grand prize if your business is one of the top achievers.
- View our booklet below.
To register for the Work Healthy! Program or inquire for more information please contact:
Andrea Richards, HMP Program Coordinator at 207-779-2435 or email at email@example.com.