Worksite Wellness Award Program
Healthy Community Coalition's worksite wellness annual award program called WorkHealthy! is a free program that allows businesses to be awarded and recognized for having healthy worksite policies and practices. Policy development is a crucial part of changing the workplace environment. HCC is committed to help you create a healthier office by supporting your policy efforts.
Our Program Offers:
- Worksite Wellness Starter Kits for Platinum Level award winners.
- New tools ways to promote health and wellness in the office.
- Awards and recognition for your work.
- Chances to learn more about community events, workshops and meetings.
- Technical assistance with health policy development.
- Access to HCC’s health screenings.
- View our booklet below.
Award Application Timeline and Process:
- Sign up by filling out the application at the bottom of this page.
- Once you hit "submit" you will be officially entered in to our award program.
- Staff will notify you if there are any suggested changes to your policy.
- If you request technical assistance, staff will be in contact with you to provide resources and policy support.
- Application deadline is May 16th, 2015.
- Awarded Worksites will be officially announced May 22nd, 2015.
- Award Ceremony is June 16th, 2015 located in the Bass Room at Franklin Memorial Hospital.
If you have any questions please contact:
Nicole Ditata, HMP Director at 207-779-2932 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.