Franklin Health Internal Medicine
111 Franklin Health Commons
Farmington, ME 04938
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Our Team of Care Providers
- We are accepting new patients
- Same day appointments are often available.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to give our office a call and someone will be happy to help you.
We offer 24-hour call coverage when the office is closed, including weekends and holidays. To reach the doctor on call when the office is closed, call Franklin Memorial Hospital at 778-6031 and ask the operator to assist you in speaking with the provider on call.
Internal Medicine physicians care for adult patients, from age 18 through the elder years. Our special training focuses on the prevention and treatment of adult diseases. Some of our services include:
- Physical exams
- Sick visits
- Routine office visits
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Care support program: diabetic, lipids, and lifestyle support
- Inpatient hospital care at Franklin Memorial Hospital
Please contact us at least 48 hours before you need to have prescriptions refilled.
If you are unable to make your appointment, 24-hour advance notice is appreciated whenever possible. This allows us to open up that time for another patient needing care.
In an extreme emergency, such as loss of consciousness, chest pain, severe breathing problems, or major bleeding, call your emergency service number (usually 911) first. Do not delay emergency care by calling our office or the hospital. Afterward, if necessary, call your physician for further advice and coordination of your emergency care.