Franklin Health Ear, Nose & Throat
21 Main Street, Livermore Falls
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Franklin Health Ear, Nose & Throat offers comprehensive treatment and surgical care for conditions affecting the ears, nose, sinuses, and throat.
- Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center, 21 Main Street, Livermore Falls
For appointments call: 207-779-2640 or 207-897-6601
- We are accepting new patients
- Same day appointments are often available.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to give our office a call and someone will be happy to help you.
A referral from your primary care doctor may be needed for some services.
A Sampling of Conditions Treated
- Hearing problems
- Discharging ears
- Ear infections
- Tinnitus (hearing ringing noises)
- Blockage of the nose
- Loss of smell
- Skin lesions
- Sinus problems
- Nasal polyps
- Throat discomfort/pain
- Hoarseness and voice loss
- Swallowing problems
- Dry mouth and other salivary gland problems
- Facial pains
A Sampling of Services Offered
- Fiber-optic scopes of the larynx
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Treatment of sinus infections
- Cyst draining
- Tumor removals
- Removal of ear and nasal foreign bodies
- Ear wax cleaning
- Closed reduction nasal fracture
- Removal of the submandibular salivary gland
If you are unable to make your appointment, 24-hour advance notice is appreciated whenever possible. This allows us to open up that time for another patient needing care.