Our Team of care Providers
Franklin Health Dermatology offers state-of-the-art medical and surgical dermatological care for full-spectrum treatment of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric dermatological conditions.
The medical practice is located at the Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center at 21 Main Street in Livermore Falls.
A referral from your primary care doctor may be needed for most services.
A Sampling of Conditions Treated
- Psoriasis (mild, moderate, severe)
- Eczema/atopic dermatitis/dry skin conditions
- Seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff)
- Perioral dermatitis
- Hyperhidrosis (excess sweating)
- Disorders of the hair: generalized hair loss, scarring hair loss, and excess hair (hirsuitism)
- Disorders of the mouth, tongue, lips, and nails
- Complete skin examinations
- Treatment of skin infections
- Skin care advice
- Biopsies of moles or growths
- Treatment of pre-cancerous lesions
- Excision (removal) of skin cancer and benign growths
- Skin patch testing
- Narrow band ultraviolet light therapy
- Cultures and other microbiologic examinations of skin scrapings and secretions
- Cryosurgery and electrocautery
- Steroid injections
If you are unable to make your appointment, 24-hour advance notice is appreciated whenever possible. This allows us to open up that time for another patient needing care.