111 Franklin Health Commons
Farmington, Maine 04938
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Our Team of care Providers
Franklin Health Dermatology offers state-of-the-art medical and surgical dermatological care for full-spectrum treatment of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric dermatological conditions.
The medical practice is located on the 2nd floor of the Franklin Health Medical Arts Center, which is located behind Franklin Memorial Hospital.
A referral from your primary care doctor may be needed for most services.
A Sampling of Conditions Treated
- Psoriasis (mild, moderate, severe)
- Eczema/atopic dermatitis/dry skin conditions
- Seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff)
- Perioral dermatitis
- Hyperhidrosis (excess sweating)
- Disorders of the hair: generalized hair loss, scarring hair loss, and excess hair (hirsuitism)
- Disorders of the mouth, tongue, lips, and nails
- Complete skin examinations
- Treatment of skin infections
- Skin care advice
- Biopsies of moles or growths
- Treatment of pre-cancerous lesions
- Excision (removal) of skin cancer and benign growths
- Skin patch testing
- Narrow band ultraviolet light therapy
- Cultures and other microbiologic examinations of skin scrapings and secretions
- Cryosurgery and electrocautery
- Steroid injections
If you are unable to make your appointment, 24-hour advance notice is appreciated whenever possible. This allows us to open up that time for another patient needing care.