Travel Medicine Clinic
Travel outside the US may expose you to health risks. Take advantage of a medical consultation with an expert who can help you to travel safely and return home healthy. You will receive vaccines, medications and a set of detailed recommendations tailored specifically to your destination and planned activities.
- Yellow fever vaccine and international certificate as needed
- Rabies vaccine as needed
- Boosters of common vaccines as needed (tetanus, measles, polio, etc.)
- Other vaccines as needed, such as meningitis and Japanese Encephalitis
- Medications to prevent or treat travelers diarrhea
- Prophylaxis against malaria infection
- Advice regarding environmental hazards, such as high altitude, diving, and unsafe drinking water.
- Medical evaluation as needed
- Testing and treatment for parasites and other infections acquired while traveling
- Referral as needed for specialty care
For appointments call 779-2367.